Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

pangor
Subject:
I have been talking with 3Dream by email about EP. The results are that he won't be offering her for sale any longer. I ask him about offering her for download here at PF as a part of the Posette presurvation project. He replied that he feels that he must pay proper respect to all the customers who bought EP when she was available for sale; therefore, he will not offer her as a free item either.

Subject:
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

>BURP!<

Subject:
... so, who needs an eternal Posette? Posette´s eternal, anyway :lol:

Subject:
Wise words Andreas! :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:lol: :lol:

Subject:
:thumb: @ Andreas :lol: !!

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
I was wondering where the eternal Posette was. I knew there was one but it was no longer for sale. I have thought of contacting 3dream on where eternal Posette was, but did not. I thought about Posette 3, but that is all I have done about her.

Profile PM  
Subject:
As far as I know "it" was a comemrcial product sold at poserpros. Essentially it was a morphed V3 made to look like a Posette (because Posettes are beautiful and very cute, far more than a V3 :whistle: ). I don't know if it sold well or not, but I doubt it because it was not compatible with a real Posette, for example it was impossible to exchange morphs or use dresses.

Subject:
nope Tormie! Posette 3 can wear Posy's clothes - it's a V3 morphed to have Posy's bodyshape

Profile PM  
Subject:
:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: Thank you Jen... Eheh! Posy (Posy Rosabella Posette) exuberant curves can't fit in a dress fro Posette 3 :lol:

Subject:
[color=darkred:b0994c2bf8][size=18:b0994c2bf8]>SLAP!<[/size:b0994c2bf8][/color:b0994c2bf8]

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: ...

Subject:
and again nope Tormie! There's a morphed/remapped version of Posette named Tori which can wear V1/V2 clothes. Unfortunately the readme says nothing about the creator.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3