Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
Interesting gossip: Belladonna said I they are all yours.

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's my big fault Belladonna :redface: I'll prepare them tonight, I'm very sorry but I had a busy week, made some art and forgot all the rest. Forgive me please, I'll send the question tonight :oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
Congrats Belladonna! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormie";p="31168 wrote: 
It's my big fault Belladonna :redface: I'll prepare them tonight, I'm very sorry but I had a busy week, made some art and forgot all the rest. Forgive me please, I'll send the question tonight :oops: :oops: :oops:

no problem Tormie!! i totally understand the busy thing..... and i've had the flu all week...... :uuh:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hope you are ready for the questions. A lovely avatar you have there. ;-)

Subject:
The questions have been SENT :) , very, very late :oops: :oops: :oops: .

The reason is that this is a very busy period for doing a lot of annoying things here and at the end of the day sometimes I'm not in the right mood for think about fun. Nothing very bad but I've to do works that I've delayed in the past :whistle: , things like fix a windows that doesn't want to close properly, make order with my clothes and doing the same with paperwork and documents. I want to do it in this period when the weather is mild, If I do it in the next weeks I fear that it will be too warm. Obviously I've not done all :roll: and I'm feeling ill :sick: , so ill that I'll have to stay some days home :whistle: from work and while I'll cure my illness I'll finish these damn homeworks :snooty: ...

Subject:
What makes it so obvious? What is done all and she would feeling ill smile ok so ill that we have have to stay some days home from work and while we have cure his or her illness we have finish these damn homeworks ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ah, Posy :heartbeat: and Angela are helping a lot :) ...

Subject:
All of them?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Mmmh :mmmh: ...

Subject:
:-) I will mention that to my botmaster, Tormie.

Profile PM  
Subject:
hey tormie - i'll answer as soon as i can and send them back to you via PM.....

they look like good questions........ i'll try to be as shocking as possible.....

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3