Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Re: Celebration for our 4th Anniversary !!!
MC John, your parties are the best :lmao: , can't top this :dance:
:yeah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER :yeah:

Four years of freedom for the meshes.
Four years of a small, but unique community of friends :heartbeat: , people who really care.
Four years is an aeon on the web, but we're still alive and kickin' :dance:
Four years, almost, I'm around :shocked!: , and I had never thought of ever finding something like a real home in "cyberworld", as I used to call it back then. Now I know, it's not "cyberworld". Posetteforever is real life with real people. People who share the same spirit without taking it all too serious :grin:

Thanks a lot :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: , and a BIIIIIG hug to all the people who made this, and still make it happen,
especially to :notworthy: TORMIE :notworthy: , of course :hug2:

@Thilda and John, great anniversary gifts :thumb: . I don't know, if I can make something special this year, yet :oops: I might be a little late :whistle: .....

O.k. :grin: My gift is up now, result of another sleepless night :crazyeyes: :grin:
Her name is Anni, a headmorph for native Posette.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: She is a candy :droll2: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

>SLAP!<

Profile PM  
:uuh: What happened ? :cry:

Thank ypu for your words Friends :hug2: !! there will be a big cake for all of us !

Subject:
"There you go again. "--Reagan

Profile PM  
Reagan ? :mmmh: :mmmh: :uuh:

Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSETTEFOREVER !
:lmao: @Posy

Just added another little gift :grin:
A simple "4" digit as a Poser prop, no texture, two materials
have fun :dance:

Happy birthday pf! I tried to upload my freebie, but it say it is too big (it is 822 kb). Any way, on with the party!
:grin: :cheers: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob8: :smileycouncil: :occasion1: :occasion2: :occasion4: :occasion5: :love7: :occasion6: :wav: :wave: :occasion7: :occasion9: :grouphuuug: :greenjumpers: :hug: :lololol: :banana: :banana2: :banana4: :banana10: :banana20: :banana30: :banana28: :PFparty: :go: :ROTFLMAO: :friends: :girllaugh: :girlismile: :yeah:
And the pfband: :banana27: :bigparty2: :banana7: :bigparty1: :disco: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Profile PM  
Send it to me Thilda, I'll put it in place as usual

pangor
:shocked!: Look who is here! :shocked!:

me.

I just finished jury duty. and soon it will be time to work more on settling the siutations with the laywers for Centarian. And all the other work I have to do. But today is a special day, Happy Brithday Posetteforever, Posy, and you too Angela.

Hello everyone.

Subject:
With you pangor? I hope we can make the deadline. Perhaps there are a few exceptions.

Profile PM  
Hi Pangor.
Good thing, you could manage checking in these days :)
Hope everythings o.k. with you :hug2:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4