Subject: Email from tormie?
Hello, i got this is my email today. Anyone else knows what it is about?

On 10/23/07, LexLuthor <luthorlex79@yahoo.it> wrote:
>
>
> Hi! Tormie has internet out for some day, take care of PF please

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Email from tormie?
I got the same e-mail Thilda! And I am worry about Davide! :pray:

Profile PM  
Hmmm... curious indeed.
:mmmh:

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Tormie or Posy around in a few days. (although, I've been pretty scarce myself for the last few days...)
:-?

(:

Profile PM  
Maybe he lost internet connection for a few days.. :mmmh:

Profile PM  
I got the same mail the day before, but no further information, either... :mmmh:

Ok I am going out on a limb and say that I think he may be moving. He spoke of trying to sale his house to move into a quieter place so in the process his internet maybe down. Lex I believe I have seen that e-mail before and might be his brother. I have noticed that the English is sort of broken, so I imagine he has to have a translator for text. I myself have not gotten an e-mail unless I wasn't paying any attention (Kenny sometimes does that) and deleted it. :oops: Also he had gone to his mothers house as well. I guess it is a wait and see but if I was to make an observation it would be a message to watch the site until he gets his internet back on from the
where he has move too. :uuh:

Profile PM  
Hi friends :hug2: , I was (and still I'm) out of the internet for some days due to a big problem with my phone cable. I'll write it all in another topic ... Lexluthor is a friend of mine, the broken english is (obviously) mine :redface: (that is a seal of authenticity :redface: :redface: :redface: )

Good to hear from you :yeah: . I was severely concerned something worse might have happened. An accident or a sudden unexpected visit to the hospital :uuh: , or you might have been arrested due to your Mafia activities ;) ...

Last edited by ahjah on 26 Oct 2007 23:05; edited 1 time in total
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh: I love my online friends for these touching moments :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

:)

Glad to see that all is well Tormie (Mafia connections included). :grin:

(:

Profile PM  
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Page 1 of 1