Subject: Freebie alert!
Hi there; :wav:

Here is a site with some very nicely detailed models.
http://www.wirecase.com
(You'll need to register to get access to the "Premium Quality" freebies; but the sign up is quick, easy, and you don't have to wait for a confirmation email.) The admins are nice and friendly too; I found a couple of dead links, and reported them; an admin replied said "thank you", and immediately repaired the links. :thumb:

The models are mostly .max, and .3ds; but there are a few in .lwo also.

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
"Why do I need to register to this forums at all? " You may not have too, it is up to the administrator of the board as to whether you need to register in order to post messages. However registration will give you access to additional features not available to guest users such as definable avatar images, private messaging, emailing of fellow users, usergroup subscription, etc. It only takes a few moments to register so it is recommended you do so.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
"Why do I need to register to this forums at all? " You may not have too, it is up to the administrator of the board as to whether you need to register in order to post messages. However registration will give you access to additional features not available to guest users such as definable avatar images, private messaging, emailing of fellow users, usergroup subscription, etc. It only takes a few moments to register so it is recommended you do so.

Enough about that; let's talk about my dress.
:wink:

(:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Whazizname wrote: [View Post]

Enough about that; let's talk about my dress.
:wink:
(:

:mmmh: underpants ? :ninja:

Thank you for the links :D

Subject: Re: Freebie alert!
:lmao: :cool:
Thanks for the link :thanks:

BTW, let's NOT talk about my soxx :sick:

Or anybodies jock strap. :redface:

Profile PM  
.. Till we don't have to smell them :smnfrtd: ... It's ok :D :thumb:

Thanks for the link! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Freebie Alert!
Ahhh... such banter, such wit... no wonder I've missed this place!

[THINKS: Did I activate my anti-sarcasm filter before I left home today? Oh well... can't be helped.]

Still have no broadband, thanks to incompetent monopolistic telecommunications company who dosen't want to play ball with my ISP. Getting there though.

Using dial-up is like eating a pizza through a straw... painfully slow and deeply unsatisfying.

[THINKS: There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place...]

GrouchoC.

Page 1 of 1