Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
A belated Happy Birthday !
I hang my head in shame for not finding out sooner.

:crybaby:

An artist friend of mine who lives in Portugal had a birthday on Monday as well.

Profile PM  
Subject:
[-( [-( [-( [-(

Subject:
Oh gee I missed the party, I missed the free beer and now I find I have to clean the bathrooms.... I'm calling my Union, I think it's time for a strike! [-(

Subject:
I'm a trade-unionist here :bigrinnin: ... Tell me Guiltypleasures... I'f I can do something for you...

(bribes well accepted, as usual :whistle: )

Subject:
Yeah, here's the mop and bleach, the bathroom is -------------------------------> :lol:

Subject:
Happy Birthday Tormentor.Sorry I'm late but you would not believe the bodies I had to walk over just
to get to you to tell you this and boy talkin about hazzardous have you seen the bathroom latly?Better
get Guilty to take care of it.Happy Birthday! :bday: :occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion9: :occasion6: :drinking: :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
oh sure, that's all I'm good for around here, bathroom detail :x :crybaby: Now where is my plunger? Dang it Tormie, I've told you a thousand times it's not a hat! :roll:

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Guilty! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:whistle: :-$ :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now, go back and clean the crapper :x :x :x

(if someone knows how to bring the plunger out of my head I'll become very grateful... sigh... )

Last edited by Tormie on 10 Mar 2004 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:whistle: :bigrinnin:

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2