Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
Pst, pst Gp.... what's up with the nuclear bombs? What's the plan....other than keeping Tormie in the bathroom. :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pssssssst TdaC, this is hush hush, but I'm planning on taking over the world one poop at a time 8-[

Subject:
LOL well i wish you good luck. Wait.....did you hear that..... i think it's the shicken...... it's moving your way.

Profile PM  
Subject:
HEY!WHY ARE YOU GUYS WHISPERING? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
One POOP at a TIME????? :? =; [-X

I took the shicken once...... :-k Thats TOOK, NOT CHOKED!!!! 8-[

Sent it back too!!! ](*,)

Subject:
Pssst don't look now.........but that shicken it's right here beside me and aaaaaaaaah &$34df83............................................I'm alright, I'm.......alright!I just got the shicken kicked out of me but I'm fine.No wait........it's coming for another run and uuuuaaah #452$# .......................OK,OK!I'm getting a little tired of this. Tune in next week when we here Kenny say was the shicken as far as poultry was concern have a rubbery texture with the meat department or is it just finger lick'in good.The shicken saga continues. ](*,) ](*,) 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: Fortunately I never return my gas mask to the Army!

Last edited by JanReinar on 08 Apr 2004 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
... In my army they are still searching the cash :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

Subject:
GP calls a meeting of the world leaders, if they are hiding gas masks and money, could we also find Bin ladin hiding in a bunker under the cluhouse? 8-[ :-k ](*,) :whistle:

Subject:
Are you free?

Profile PM  
Subject:
That depends Posy, are you proposing something? :) :heartbeat:

Subject:
You pick one then.

Profile PM  
Subject:
hmm, let's see...I pick your right hand, now show me what you have Posy

Subject:
How do you choose?