Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
Magical Mystery tour, we're comming to take you away :)

My train of thought left me years ago, so now I just run the tracks empty minded

Subject:
Whoa. . . . . That was a pretty long response. . . . .

Profile PM  
Subject:
well where is the photo then..I am sure landman is just dying to see the sexy shicken :heartbeat:

Subject: Re: Hey Gang I found Da Shicken!
Okay, I have decided to post a naughty pic of our fun with the chicken, be warned this is quite graphic in nature and may cause blindness. View at your own risk!

Subject:
oooohh such a shocking picture I think my heart just stopped,,,,,is there doc in the house

Subject:
No Doctors, but I think a few have played doctor

Subject:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: cough!cough!I like your avatar GP.Its cuuuuute. :bigrinnin: Whooo a shiken,I'm blind! :crazyeyes:

Last edited by tda42 on 09 Apr 2004 00:55; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Hey tda42, you make a really nice looking Shicken, the drugs should have worn off now do you like your new "feathered body"? :evil:

Subject:
I see nothing GP. :-s Yes I'm sure of it. [-( Aaaaaaah GP you didn't plug the eyes up. :-s Yeeeep there not workin..................not one bit.................aaaaah come on where did everybody go? :x

Profile PM  
Subject:
wer'e all playin peek a boo and your'e it

Subject:
Oookee Dooookee.Your it. :bigrinnin: No wait that was a pole. :-k I'm blind and GP didn't wire my eyes back yet. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
well where's GP when you need her...I know she's probably still at that chicken site makin it do silly things..come on GP give tda42 back his eyes so he can see the shicken

Subject:
I just got done with some Poser art but there is a slight problem that Messenger and everybody should be fully aware of.Its in brialle. :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
that is ok ...I have very sensitive finger tips...oh my gosh ...I'm just running my fingers over it now...wow...oops I found a naughty part

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 7 of 10