Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Subject:
geesh, I can't keep up, I'm commenting on one thing and when I hit submit there have been 8 other posts that have been put in before mine has been submited! You guys are on a roll! :)
Posy has me intrigued, I must have a better look at her mind later...Clear Surgery Room #4 please Nurse TdaC and bring me the transfusion kit stat! :-k

Subject:
I'll take the video. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I will want the video too!

Profile PM  
Subject:
you two do know this is just brain surgery right? No boob shots or anything...just brains.... okay if you understand that, I'll make sure to have two vhs copies for you by tomorrow :)

Subject:
What is your purpose in asking? I spend all my time online.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: It was "I Seem To Be On A Hit List This Week"
[u:3629389d8c][font=Times New Roman, serif:3629389d8c][color=red:3629389d8c] [-X [-X [-X DON'T TOUCH MY Posy !!! [-X [-X [-X [/color:3629389d8c][/font:3629389d8c][/u:3629389d8c]

Subject:
You heard the boss! NO TOUCHING Posy! :bigrinnin: #-o [-X [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: :whistle: O:)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well... Tormie it is a long story... GP was nervous because I give a ride back home to Angela and let her drive my speeder and try to put my brain in the head of her rubber shicken head. I explained that put a brain like mine in the shicken head was unnecessary cruelty with a poor animal. And she started to look for substitute givers. I think all is my falt! #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
well what?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hey Posy! How are you and Angela?

Profile PM  
Subject:
i am doing very well. how are you JanReinar ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Angela your young sister! I left in home after park the speeder! I had that to go my cousin house in Firenzi by bus and left the speeder parked in your city. Hey... Where is my keys?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Have you looked in Brazil?

Profile PM  
Subject:
No! It must be there!

Profile PM  
Subject:
drats foiled yet again...I guess I could put an ad in the paper for a brain doner...anyone up for the job?

Posy, I shall get those plans out of you somehow, Tormie can't protect you forever Muhahhahahahahah

:lmao:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Page 7 of 10