Subject: pd3 challenge
Just in case you haven't heard, Planit 3d is having another art challenge, sponcered by Sean Martin. No prizes just loads of fun :) The object of it is to make a Evil Alien Pin Up, so if your interested in submitting to it, go check it out in the forums area. :)

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Thank you Rene'... :-k We will have to do something similar sooner or later... (Ok, ok, we are too lazy :whistle: )

Subject:
lol, well maybe we could have a "lazy day" challenge hehe

I hope this wasn't a bad place to post the info, I looked though the forums and couldn't decide where to post it. I know we have a few members here that also post on plainit 3d's site but I thought maybe some of the others might like to try their hand at the challenge too. It's a good learning experiance as well as just fun to do, no prizes but plenty of glory :)

Subject:
Hey, no problem Rene' :bigrinnin: ! You can post it where you want... Planit3d is a friendly site and we' have no enemies :whistle: (I hope 8-[ ....). It would be the right occasion for me to go out from home...

Subject:
You've got my full attention. should there be a problem?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Now that's just plain weird! :-k Two days ago I decided to try an alien pinup image based on Mangi Princess by..ermm I forget #-o So I've got a head start HAHAHAHAHA :dancing:

Page 1 of 1