Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Free New Photoshop Brushes
I've added a free area to my website and created 5 sets of photoshop 7 brushes (zipped in WinRAR format, you will need to download WinRAR for free at their site if you need it to unzip these)
I plan on adding more stuff to this area very soon so keep watch :)

http://artisticdelights.org/freestuff.html

Subject:
Thank you Rene :bigrinnin: !!

(Tormie comes to plunder all 8-[ )

Subject:
:bigrinnin: plunder away, just make sure to clean up your mess when your done Tormie [-X

Subject:
8-[ :oops: Can you do it for me Mommy :heartbeat: ? I have to study a lot today O:) :whistle: ...

Subject:
[-X [-( You know Mommy doesn't clean up after you, now go sit in that dark closet and think about it until I let you out! :whistle: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hmmm...it's midnight here, isn't it about 9am where you are? If so, why aren't you out on your bus running down poor helpless old ladies? [-(

Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ It's dark here... Hey! What are those pocket books :-? ! Hu ! :oops: :oops: :prrr: :droll2: :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
Well if you had of gone to night school you would know how to read in the dark silly, and you put the books down, they are only picture books 8-[ :roll: :whistle:

Subject:
Pictures... And no more else :prrr: :prrr: :prrr: !!!

Subject:
Just wanted to let you all know I've added 4 more free brush sets on my site in the free area. I've also zipped them in both winzip format and winRAR format to give a better choice. If you need any other formats just let me know or if you have any suggestions I would also love to hear them :)

Always,
GP

Subject:
No .ace format :-s ? [-X [-X [-X

Subject:
I prefer the .tar format :) ! Thank you Rene !

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormie...... [-(

Posy..... :heartbeat: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality? ""? [- Posy? I've been waiting for you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2