Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

pangor
Subject: Welcome in Party
It is time for a party! This weekend starting at noon in [you]'s time zone and continuing for the rest of the weekend or as longer there will be a party held here in Guiltypleasures' Clubhouse. :occasion5:

The party is to welcome in our new members and welcome back some returning members who have been away for a while.

The guests of honor are: Ahjah, Anouk, ButchNormand, Christopher Lee, HiD, Gojira, HiD, Leanndra, Tazman

Everyone, human, virtual, and Poser characters are invited!

:disco:

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 29 Aug 2005 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
wah hey ....time for another partie...bring on the tuna tarts and warhead mixers.....I could do with a long cool one

:dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

pangor
Subject:
I am trying a new formula in the drink maker, care to try? :occasion5:

Pangor

Subject:
Pangor, you're such a partyanimal, allways fixing parties:) Bring on the dancing bananas and let's get started :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
sure ...mix up a long cold one...just to get me in the mood for the dancing later on

pangor
Subject:
:banana22:

pangor
Subject:
Here you are, nice ad cold. But becareful, I have been having trouble getting that machine to make a good warhead. It tends to disolve metal. I am trying to identify what it is doing that wrong.

I just tried one and... :sick: I need to sit down.

Pangor

Subject:
:lol: Nice of you Pangor to host a party for us, I'm really looking forward to it! :thumb: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
ooohhhh just the kind of warhead mixer I like....full of iron and strong enough to get me drunk....do dododododododo...now wheres the pizza ...I am sure someone will have brought some

pangor
Subject:
Oh, now I am feeling better. ;-)

Here you go ladies, pizza, fresh from the maker.

Oh the missing slices were for Cerebus and Mo.

Panogr

pangor
Subject:
HiD, The way the parties work is pretty much along in the style of what you see in this topic already. Posy will sure to show up and perhap Anglea too. Perhaps Ditra will be come with JR. I am sure that some of my characters will be at the party as well.

Pangor

Subject:
What makes you say that I will sure to show up and perhap Anglea too.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hi, Posy, because you ususaly do, and the party would not be complete without you and Tormie. Angela is always welcome too. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I did not know that.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, here have some pizza.

Pangor

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Page 1 of 7