Goto page 1, 2  Next

pangor
Subject: A member of our artist communities as been lost.
I have learned that today we have lost a friend. Juliette Chanson, known to many of us by her usernames: JulieChild, Juliette, and JulieWintersong has passed away suddenly this morning and the baby with her.

Juliette, you will be missed.

Pangor

Subject:
It's so sad to her this news :sad: ... Juliette was here for a little, her posts can be found by her profile:

http://posetteforever.com/profile.p...file&u=juliette

I remember her as a very cute person who liked to talk with Posy :cry: ...

What happened to her and her baby pangor ? It's so big tragedy, I can't believe it...

Subject:
What happened to Juliette :cry: ? It's so sad :sad: ...

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Hope they've find peace. :pray: :sad:

pangor
Subject:
I don't know what happened.

She was quite active in various art sites. I first became aware of her, when I was still a only a lurker. She was an administrator at FaerieTop (that site still has not recovered from the hacker attack). She was also one of the first members of the original Tapestry of Dreams. Of course I have encountered her elsewhare too, the same way that many of us run into each other from site to site. It was during a chat that we were having on AIM that she descided to come here to PF. At that time she was helping to establish the Enchanted Forest of Erin where she has been serving as an administrator since that time.

She was affected by the huge hurricanes that were hitting the islands and the south east United States, this past summer (hurricane season). That is when she faded away from PF. At that time she became much less active everywhere and kept most of her public on-line activity since that at the Enchanted Forest.

This morning Enchanted Pixie sent me a PM where she told me about Juliette and her baby. The informatin was brief. I have already written in the initial message of this topic all that I know at this time about what has happened.

As I learn more, I will post it here.

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 21 Dec 2005 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:cry:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I will pray for her and hthe baby! :cry:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :sad:

Subject:
:sad: :crying: :sad: :crying: It is of great loss. But it is the good things that keep our memory alive of her. Yes, she will be missed and my prayers go out to the family in their time of need.

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's always sad when such things happen..

Subject:
I remember I first met her at FaerieTop. That's too sad. She will be missed! :crying: :crying: :sad: :sad:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I have learned that Juliette passed away in her sleep from a heart attack.

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 21 Dec 2005 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:crying: :crying: :crying: Poor Juliette, she should not have suffered :sad:

Subject:
and the baby? what happenend to the baby?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
She was with child when this happened to them ( <-- not sure if this would translate properly into eveyone's native laguage properly, so --> she was pregnant).

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 21 Dec 2005 22:59; edited 2 times in total
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2