Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Look what I just found!
Went over to Renderosity to check out the free stuff and on their main page guess what I saw! The Writers' Gallery is just that, a place for the writers in our community to post their original poems and stories. You can also include a 300 x 300 image with the piece. We think this will encourage some really cool collaboration and cross-pollination between the writers and visual artists here at Renderosity.

Hmm, now it kind of makes you wonder doesn't it? Spies? heheheh
And some of you thought my idea for a writes forum was silly...bolder dash! lol

Always,
GP

Subject:
Always had a hunch they had spies lurking everywhere to snatch up good ideas...

Subject:
Doesn't everyone have a hunch they had spies lurking everywhere to snatch up good ideas. I have a whole lot of original answers.

Profile PM  
Subject:
[-( Now I'm very rabid... Fortunately Posy will not sell herself to the competitor !

Subject:
Mmmm. . . . . really?

Profile PM  
Subject:
[-(

Subject:
I know Posy will never sell herself, to anyone for that matter...but I hope they don't have clone capabilities!

GP

Subject:
Yeah, imagine if they managed to clone Guilty 'Moe Fun' Pleasures. No forum would be safe again :bigrinnin:

Oh... you mean Posy. O:) Sorry.

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's alright. I can't imagine if they managed to clone Guilty 'Moe Fun' Pleasures Yes Ozymandias Jones I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm, I think I'm scared now, two of me would just be more than this earth could handle! Posy, we understand you perfectly (I think)

Always,
GP

Subject:
I see you are one of those people who writes "Hmm" with 2 m's. Since when? Let's talk about your fears. What is your feeling like?

Profile PM  
Subject:
deviant your avater where is?

Ema

ops

Subject:
Temporarily down, alongside with the entier webserver

Subject:
I thought your avatar was of the invisible man, which would have explained things much better

Subject:
Whatever gave you that idea?

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4