Subject: More Super Heroine stuff
Hi friends!
Inspired by Marv's stuff, I made this :)
A set of head morphs for creating super heroine characters
I know, some of them are already around by other creators, but it was a callenge to me to give it a try.
This is a bundle of two different morphs to make the eyes disapper (You'd have to make the eyeballs invisible, of course ;) ), two on the nose, another on the ears, and one for making the mouth close (I used the mesh of the inner mouth for this, so take care of the texture there)
The file is up in our freebies :dancing:

Last edited by ahjah on 27 May 2007 21:04; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: More Super Heroine stuff
Thank you Andreas :thumb: ! I'm trying to fix the problem, try now... :pray:

Ladies and Gentlemen we are sorry for the download problem. Somehow Tormie is trapped between the html web pages of cyberspace. Maybe he will come back. :thumb: Maybe not. :mmmh: Thats the neat part of Posetteforever. You just don't know. :snooty: How ever we are taking contributions over the phone in order to pay for the download loop that has happened with the site. :hand: To make a pledge the number is 1-800-pus-hover. :dance: Thats right 1-800-pus-hover. :bigrinnin: Help bring the order and Tormie back so he can help us in our downtime of need. :pray:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :prrr: :prrr: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sounds like ol times again! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Don't worry, problem fixed, already :grin:

:redface: :redface: :redface:

Subject: Re: More Super Heroine Stuff
Very nice morphs Ahjah. :clap: I'll have to use some of these in future creations. :thumb:

Profile PM  
You're welcome :grin:

Page 1 of 1