Subject: Music!?
i have never read a thread about the music on this board... :-)
what music you like?

:-)

Uncle OZY start !

MoScA

Subject:
Almost everything... :)

When I'm working we listen to classical in the office.

Like to party to Red Hot Chilie Peppers, Blink 182, U2, Oasis and a few others, mainly local Aussie bands which most of you will never have heard of... yet :bigrinnin:

Just discovered 'Blues' in a big way because of my business partner. We have been to a couple of big, weekend long Blues festivals in recent months... Really cool stuff and good, fun people to be around.

Next...

Profile PM  
Subject:
I like pretty much everything, except for a lot of the rap stuff, most of that I can do without. My favorite singer is Sara Mclaughlin (her songs make me cry) but Tori Amos ranks up there as well. I love classical stuff, Jazz and Blues oh and Big Band are also some of my favs, esp if I have a good book, a nice rain storm and a bottle of nice wine. Linda Rondstadt singing big band songs is just wonderful, as is Glen Miller!

GP

Subject:
hi there
I dont listen to "conserved" music much. only if the interpretors are dead allready. (Some classical stuff, jazz, J.Hendrix...)
I prefer making music myself, singing the blues in the streets only with my guitar and my harmonica or goin´ on the road with the reggae-band, I´m member of, http://www.united-generatoion.de
so long

Page 1 of 1