Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: In Praise Of PosetteForever
So out of mindless curiousity I decide to wander over to ArtZone over in DAZville and see what their sense of community is like. My original intention was to go over, stir up the hornet's nest a tad, and see who had a sense of humour.

However, after wading through the umpteenth self-serving "endorsement" of DAZ products, after going through the galleries and reading arrogant jabs at people who don't use the latest bleeding-edge figures, items and software... all of which funnily enough are DAZ products, by the way... and after dropping right into a debacle on the Terms Of Service that they "accidently" put on their site, I have come to a solid, unshakeable conclusion:

I want my mommy...! :crying:

So, to all who view this place as home... APPRECIATE IT!!! This is a real community.

(Though having said all that, I'm still going to thump the hornet's over there... only this time I'm gonna use a bigger stick. There has to be at least ONE person over there with a sense of humor... doesn't there?)

GrouchoCaesar

Subject: Re: In Praise Of PosetteForever
:D :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

:) Those places are poisoned by the market, they are stores with a community. I mean, there is nothing wrong in making bucks with 3d toys, from a company or an individual, but if the market is dressed like "love for art" the place become what you said, you don't have time to seat and play with your (doll :redface: ... ) toy that a new one is out :eh: and your pictures are not cool because you don't have the new one...

I float to big places when I have the time, there are some nice groups, not all is bad, but I'm sorry to see that some nice little places like PF are disappearing :dontknow:

Place like PF are disappearing? I mean you did install the fire escape to the right of the site in case of emergency didn't you? :lmao:

Profile PM  
That's OK - I know (nudge, nudge) the cat on the fire escape... she'll raise the alarm...

tda42 wrote: [View Post]
Place like PF are disappearing? I mean you did install the fire escape to the right of the site in case of emergency didn't you? :lmao:

:ninja: Exactly... And it's a nice place for the cats to meet.. :friends:

Well, if there's a reward for spotting his [edited by Tormie] CrossDresser & licences on [edited by Tormie], I'll ask Phil Cooke to post some old freebies here...

Profile PM  
:D :D :thumb:

Nik wrote: [View Post]
Well, if there's a reward for spotting his [edited by Tormie] CrossDresser & licences on [edited by Tormie], I'll ask Phil Cooke to post some old freebies here...

Xdresser is from Evilinnocence; Wardrobe wizard is from Phil C.

(:

Profile PM  
Nik, I had to edit your message because it can point to cracked, copyrighted material :nono: ... Be careful please.

Subject: My Bad...
Sorry, my thought was that our community needed to be aware that {witheld} was not as vigilant as could be, and also that the wrath of IP owner would prompt the items' removal before harm was done...

D'uh, I used to run a computer club 'before PCs'. One evening, we were visited by a pair of 'Men In Black', who quietly observed our doings. As I closed up, they identified themselves as agents of 'Federation Against Software Theft'. They commented that ours was the first and only club they had ever visited that *strictly* enforced a non-piracy policy. I glumly commented that our club was about to fold due declining numbers thanks to that policy...

And, yes, my e-mail earned a chuckle from PhilC, plus a redirection to EvilInnocence, whom I have notified...

Profile PM  
:) I know that you were in good faith, but in the post there were enough element to search and find the pirated copy, nothing else was bad :) ...

PF is and always has been home for me, there's never been any doubt in that, I may not get here as often as I once did, but when I do come in I always feel at home here :)
As for the fire escape, well I don't plan on escaping but I may hang out with Chicca once in awhile and get a breath of fresh air to over come Tormies farts :smnfrtd:

There's no place like home.... there's no place like home.... there's no place like home :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Ah yes. Home Sweet Home! Anyone for going out on the fire escape and watch a great view of the sun setting. :D

Profile PM  
:) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2