Subject: MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
:koo: My dear friends

It's Christmas again :) !

Another one that I'm glad to share with you all at Posetteforever :hugs: :thanks:

I hope that everyone got a gift :occasion1: ! A great toy :tormie: , and not a sweater from grandma :anotherfart: !!

(Tormie is still waiting for his Giant Gundam Robot that he didn't get when he was a child :crybaby: )

You know, everyone is supposed to be happy on this day, sometimes it's just impossible because life is hard :roll: , anyway, here is a bear hug from Tormie :hug2: that should cheer you up if you're not in the mood :yeah: (Don't squeeze too much Tormie back, you know what could happen :badairday: :shocked!: ! )

I'll spent the day with my family, it will be nice :)

I wish that your dreams come true my friends :fireworks: !

Subject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
:hi: :hug2: Merry Chrismas, Davide and all the friends at Posetteforever. :friends:
Over here in Germany, Christmas starts on Chrismas Eve, already, and it last until 26. :x-mas:
I've been at my parents' together with my sis and her family(hubby and three little girls). We do a lot of singing before it comes to the presents. :tree: :singing: :piano:
We're almost all fairly good musicians, my father been a pro at the local theatre's orchestra, so it really sounds pretty nice and is a lot of fun. After that and the presents, we had a simple meal.
Today, I'll do a lazy one, meeting some friends later. :friends:
And tomorrow there'll be the BIG meal with family :pizza: :coffe: :cookies:

I wish you all similar happy holydays and all the best :dance: :hug2: :heartbeat:

Merry Christmas to all. Just opened presents over and Mom and Dads then my girls came over with son in law and grandson Seth. Opened Presents here..(Dog Tired :slpngbear: ) Then are going to my Mother in laws to give her a present. *WOW* This has been a busy two days. :sorry: I want to wish all of you at PF a Very Merry Christmas. As well as a wonderful New Year cause GOD knows we deserve it. :lmao:

Merry Christmas :hug2: :cookies: :baloon: :tree: :singing: :tormiecrazydriving: :fireworks:

Oh! Davide I have you something!.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited by tda42 on 25 Dec 2009 16:12; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
tda42 wrote: [View Post]

Oh! Davide I have you something!.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:shocked!: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :hug2: :notworthy: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wow; I think that I want a Giant Gundam, and friend too!!!
:whistle:

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1