Ali's Free Angela

Page 1 of 1

Post Ali's Free Angela

#1  Chromium 26 May 2011 23:25

Hi all,

For about a week now at sharecg you can find a character called Angela, there are a few things for her as well.

See url below
http://www.sharecg.com/v/51383/browse/11/Poser/Angela

"Custom Poser figure: ‧Mesh:62,550 polys ‧Body parts: 79 ‧Exclusive Advanced Rigging and Powerful ERC Systems ‧Exclusive facial expression morphs"

(only a partial quote given above)

She is from Mankahoo, but their site is commercial (Chromium knows not to post link). They have an update character to Angela, which is why Angela is free now.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Ali's Free Angela

#2  ahjah 27 May 2011 10:26

Thanks for your heads up Chromium
I did notice her, too. Hadn't much time for testing yet, weather was too nice
At first glance she looks nice, bends well etc. She seems complicated to use thou. She has a V4 style mapping (bur not EXACTLY V4) that is hard to handle and almost impossible to texture for a non pro. 79 body parts! Seems like every tooth has its own joint, most of the poses for other figures don't work cos she's got a different zero position and 63K polys  are pretty much (for my old equipment, at least ) Almost no clothes for her beside some beautiful but absolutely useless scifi armor by BVH, and that's it.  All this is my own opinion, of course, and only a quick review.

BTW, the one and only REAL  Angela is a Posette, of course, and she's Posy's sister

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#3  Tormie 27 May 2011 14:53

Thank you Chromium

Don't worry Andreas, they burped out a character somewhere that is called "Posey", but we know who are Posy, Angela, Ditra and all the real ones       . And there are a lot of Andreas, but only one is the real one ...

And here comes the topic that I'm sleeping and I'm dreaming the reality as you know it, so don't talk aloud or I'll wake up ...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  Chromium 27 May 2011 15:36

Sorry, I did not clarify in the opening post that BVH, also have an Angela (commercial), it is a low poly figure (13k) independent to this one by Mankahoo.

@Ahjah, your right about some of these figures they drag on my system too. I liked the Eva figure, but at around 119k poly (poly queen supreme) she makes my screen stutter. I also just recently got G2 Sydney, but at 97k poly I will not be using her much either. I am glad I got my Poser 6, with Posy, and Dork now. I look around for low poly figures like toon figures too, but the old figures save me from worrying about spending money on new hardware. Bless you Posy.

@Tormie, smart idea.

Last edited by Chromium on 27 May 2011 15:47; edited 1 time in total 
gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083