Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Server trouble....
Hi friend, I talked to the server masters (100megswebhosting.com) and they said that they are reloading the apache server... Some things appears to be not working,

the album is no more working !!! :crybaby:...

I hope all will be ok in a little time, I'm waiting a little and working on the problem... In any case if they don't fix it I'll migrate the site to another server very soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Last edited by Tormie on 25 Jul 2004 07:12; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Everything seems to work fine for me by now, and the thumbnail thingie at the album we can handle, I´m shure :bigrinnin:

Subject:
I'm trying something new just now...

Subject:
#-o #-o #-o :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok, Ok, I'll wait for the reply :whistle: :whistle: !!

Subject:
I loose the connetion but the problem is with MINE server! All brasilians servers are lazy today! :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've to wait for the sysadmi reply, I thing that today they are restin :roll: ...

Anyway all will be ok soon :^o :^o :^o !!

Subject:
I hope so! 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k
interesting....

Subject:
They have no more the GD libraries Landman !

Subject:
they need to really use some sort of upgrade test environment before they start screwing with anything live..... :-s

but thats just me, it bugs the snot out of me when people start trying to upgrade a production server..... #-o

how hard is it really, to clone the machine apply the upgrade then switch it out???? [-X

I guess I really shouldn't be saying anything, I really don't know the circumstances.... :-s

Just remember this, get all your "ducks in a row" before attempting an upgrade on a production server....:-k

Subject:
I don't know a lot, but I need the GD libraries for the pictures manipulation in the album (the automatic creation pf thumbnails and other things). I can set the softwares for imagemagick or GD, but they are both no more present after their apache upgrade, these are examples of error I got (I've installed a test gallery software on which I'm working on):

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './gd.so' - ./gd.so: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory in
/home/tormento/public_html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 120

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_regcode() in
/home/tormento/public_html/photopost/pp-inc.php on line 1487

[25-Jul-2004 00:52:47] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
imagecreatefrompng() in /home/tormento/public_html/signature/signature.php
on line 9

The last error relates to the dynamic signature, mine and of Posy :heartbeat: that is no longer working...

The Sysadmin emailed me asking if things are working now, but they are still off duty... >SIGH!<

(If they don't fix it I'll change server at the end of the subscription)

Subject:
It looks like a database error..... :-k
I'm thinking they messed up whatever php driving database software they are running. ](*,)

Subject:
news....

http://posetteforever.com/viewtopic.php?p=11796#11796

Subject:
The automatic creation pf thumbnails is working now! :)

But the dynamic signatures do not work yet! #-o

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2