Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: The July interview with Guiltypleasures !
It's never too late for an interview... Due to my lazyness [-X and to the moving of Guiltypleasures the interview of July is late, just a little bit, but NOW it's here !

As you know this month we interview anther beloved :heartbeat: member of our little gang: Rene, Guiltypleasures. Rene lives in Oregon, which is one of the United States of America. I don't know too much about Oregon, but I'm sure that there are a lot of skyscrapers, policemen with big guns, UFOs and all the things I watch on TV shows here :bigrinnin:, so I'm sure that it's a beautiful place to live (This is why GP is actually moving :dontknow: ). We know that GP is a cute person, blonde, and have a lot of children. Her children want new videogames but she doesn't want to buy them because she doesn't want them to use her superPC [-( ...

Here is the interview, the questions are from Kenny tda42 and me.

1.Tell us a little about yourself...personal background, family, etc. What ever you are comfortable with.
I was born and raised in Calif as a poor child who couldn't even afford a last name...wait, no that's not right...well I was born in California and lived there until I was 32 years old. Moved to Washington and lived there for about 7 years and then ended up in Oregon. I've been married twice and I'm in the process of getting a divorce. I'm also living with and engaged to a wonderful man that I met after my split up with my soon to be ex. I have 4 children, 2 from my first marriage and two from my second marriage. 3 boys ages 12, 14, and 25 and a daughter age 20. I love reading, writing, movies collecting things, animals and art. I guess that's about it, if you need more info slip a note in a bottle and wait until a full moon and then flush it down the toilet :)

2.How long have you been working with digital art, 3D and/or Poser?
About 2 years now

3.Do you consider yourself an artist or a hobbist when it comes to digital art?
I consider what I do as art, but since I've never been paid for it, I guess I'm a hobbist.

4.Do you consider yourself a pro or a noob when it's time to BURP?
I'm a "simi-pro" my bird Rudy is the Pro at burping, he can put a sailor to shame :lmao:

5.What got you interested in digital art?
I started out making webpages when I first got started on the internet and enjoyed making my own backgrounds in photoshop, so much so that I just progressed to 3d artwork as time went by. Seeing all the beautiful things people were doing in Poser and bryce really made me want to try it out.

6.Do you use Posette/Dork in your pictures ? If not, why ?
I have used them both, but for some reason I tend to find working with V3 easier for me (hanging my head in shame) :oops:

7.How long have you been working with digital art, 3D and/or Poser?
See answer to question #2 :) :-k

8.Do you make loud and noisy farts only when you're alone or you detonate with all the people around too ?
Shame on you, a lady never tells all Tormie [-X

9.Are you blond ?
On a good day, yes :)

10.2 + 9 ?
How come I get all the hard questions? <pout> Hmm...see question #9 8-[

12.How long have you been working with digital art, 3D and/or Poser?
Is this a trick question???? :-k ](*,)

13.Do you paint and draw with pencils too or do you use only PC programs ?
I used to name my crayons as a kid, does that count? Okay, yes as a teen I used to try and sketch, but never prusued it and now I'm lucky to be able to draw a stick figure.

14.Ok, do you know who have stolen Tormentor's pencils ?
Landman, he asked me not to tell you, but I can't keep a secret...he keeps them in a special box with tormie's picture on it and takes them out at night to smell them while he softly sings himself to sleep. :bigrinnin:

15.Do you have formal training or are you self taught?
Hmm...formal training in what?? I am under strict orders to only give my name, rank and serial # (and no the serial # wasn't hacked off a warze site) Ohhhh, I see where you are going with this...I'm self taught, as far as artwork is concered.

16.Where is your strenght coming from?
Lot's of tuna pop tarts and beer

17.Where is this smell coming from?
Have you checked your shorts?? :whistle:

18.Do you have other hobbies or special interests?
Playing with my rubber shicken, running around nekkid on a full moon chanting jibbrish and stalking 3d artists. 8-[

19.What is your proudest artistic achievement?
I guess I would have to say all of them, I really can't pick any one thing I've done, each one has meaning to me, from my first one which was a learning experiance to all the ones after that. I would have to say what makes them even more special is when other people say they have enjoyed them, that means a lot to me to know that I've created something that someone has enjoyed as well.

20.What is your proudest personal achievement?
My children

21.What's your favourite artistic style?
I really don't have one, I enjoy so many different styles and I always try and just do what I do without thinking of any kind of style. (of course the little voices in my head made me say that)

22.Who is your favourite artist?
I have too many favourites to give just one answer

23.What's your favourite digital art site ? (*wink* *wink* *blink* *blink*)
Tormie, who loves ya baby? lol

24.What's your favourite movie?
Again, I have many favorites and I can't think of one certain one at this moment. I am fond of comedy and romance movies and movies that make you feel good.

25.What's your favourite book?
I'm a big fan of Anne Rice and Laurell K. Hamilton (Vampire books) I'm also a fan of Dean Koontz as well as Christopher Moore.

26.What's your favourite music band or singer?
Another hard question, I love music of all types and styles. Big Band, Jazz, Romantic, pop, rock, wrap, Opera, country. One of my favorites is "Angel" by Sara McLaughlin.

27.Do you use to sing under the shower?
Not since I was arrested for it.

28.Do you use to FART when you're in the tub just to see all those bubbles ?
Doesn't everyone????

29.Are you the one that plans to kill Tormentor?
I'm sweet and innocent, I tell you.
O:)

Thank you Rene ! :bigrinnin:

P.S. As usual the interview will be permanently added to our Diary, link at the top of the page !

Last edited by Tormie on 17 Aug 2004 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:lmao:

Subject:
Great interview, fun reading :bigrinnin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I couldn't have asked those questions any better.Great Rene and as for the farting bubbles in the bath tub.Great colors huh Rene! :lmao:
Anybody care to do a Poser farting bubbles in a bath tub? :bigrinnin:
Thanks Davide for making it come alive in the interview and thank you GP.Your work is always mind blowing as well as wonderful. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by tda42 on 17 Aug 2004 19:44; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Landman, he asked me not to tell you, but I can't keep a secret...he keeps them in a special box with tormie's picture on it and takes them out at night to smell them while he softly sings himself to sleep.

8-[

Subject:
Thanks for this interview :bigrinnin:

---> Album, "Blowing Bubbles"

Subject:
Landman";p="12248 wrote: 
Quote:

Landman, he asked me not to tell you, but I can't keep a secret...he keeps them in a special box with tormie's picture on it and takes them out at night to smell them while he softly sings himself to sleep.

8-[

:ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou:

I don't know why he likes to smell my pencils, I use to thread them into my nostrils...

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: very funny interview, congrats GP you're a great artist, your work is very creative!

Subject:
How do you usually introduce yourself? What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Are we still talking about Landman?

Profile PM  
Subject:
well done ...very witty of course you don't really give much away....but good job GP

Subject:
TORMENTOR";p="12252 wrote: 
Landman";p="12248 wrote: 
Quote:

8-[

:ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou:

I don't know why he likes to smell my pencils, I use to thread them into my nostrils...

I just like to smell what you smell..... 8-[

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Quote:

I just like to smell what you smell..... 8-[

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
:sick: Ok who Farted? :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 17 Aug 2004 19:51; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I really don't know :dontknow: ! I'm not guilty, or you wouldn't look so healty :bigrinnin: !

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2