Subject: Uta - New face for Posette
Hi friends! :bigrinnin:
Exactly one year ago I submitted a head morph for Posette, modelled inspired by a real life person. Her name is Ute, and she looks kind of tough.
Today I´ve revisited this morph, changed her eyes and made the cheeks a little softer. I call her Uta now, and the morph is already up.

I left the "old" Ute avaliable, too. (I like them both :heartbeat: )

Subject:
She is lovely! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: Thank you ahjah! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks, and well done. It's amazing how much can still be done with dear old Posette! :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks..another great face :)
Quote:
dear old Posette

Bit of respect please...mature Posette :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Paul Mon on 04 Oct 2004 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
They are both great work Ahjah. Thats why you where artist of the month. :bigrinnin: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks friend! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
tda42";p="13177 wrote: 
They are both great work Ahjah. Thats why you where artist of the month. :bigrinnin: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks friend! :)

:oops: :oops: :oops:
I was AOM, ´cos I won the lottery [-X :bigrinnin:

Subject:
[/quote] :oops: :oops: :oops:
I was AOM, ´cos I won the lottery [-X :bigrinnin:[/quote]

No [-X because you have talent just like your music dude! You make artist of the month mabe
because of the lottery but people do not have to say you are good or congrats. But they do. :dancing:
Thats where the true reward of your artist of the month comes in. Because your good and people care. :bigrinnin: Nuff said Ahjah, sit back and enjoy the veiw. We are on auto pilot. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
... Kenny, your words are very kind but I'll never refund the bribe to Ahjah [-( [-X ...

Thank you Ahjah :bigrinnin: !! Your morphs are a big gift every time :clap: :clap: :clap: !!

Page 1 of 1