Forum link acting strange for me....

Article
Post Forum link acting strange for me.... 

Every time I post a reply to a message in the forum it always asks whether I want to return to view my message or return to fourms. When I click on the return to forums it sends me back to the Portal not the forum.

This also happens when I am in a forum area and want to return to the main forums. At the top there's an area where it has the following (it's also at the botttom and same thing happens there)

Posetteforever Forum Index >> Title >> Title

When clicking on the Posetteforever Forum Index it sends me back to the portal. Not the forum index.

Is it a wrong link or something on my end??????

Hawktoey [ 19 Jan 2005 22:28 ]

Comments
You're using the subsilver style, which was the default style of the board before I installed "noteBored" and believe it or not what you mentioned is a bug of the author of this modified board (Minerva). This is due to the fact that the original phpbb2 board has the forum page on the main page (index.php) but this modified board has the default page on the portal and the forum page on forum.php. They made this change but forgot to edit all the links       ... I've fixed it in the "noteBored" style, which is the default style.

I'm in the process to fix all the site, when I'll finish the album I'll finish all the remaining pages of the "notebored" style, then I'll look at the subsilver and BBtech style, maybe changing them to more simpler styles. I think to arrive at that milestone in 2 weeks. If I go there now I lose my concentration       ... (Ok, ok, I'm lazy   ), but it's on my to do list...

You can change temporary to the noteBored style, it works there  

Last edited by Tormie on 20 Jan 2005 00:09; edited 2 times in total 
 Tormie [ 20 Jan 2005 00:08 ]
I make always "Ralley"-Clicking here...  
For that i ever come out of other places in this forum.  

Poserkatz [ 20 Jan 2005 00:29 ]
Okay, I will switch over and let time take it's course.  

Hawktoey [ 20 Jan 2005 02:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1