Forum link acting strange for me....

Page 1 of 1

Post Forum link acting strange for me....

#1  Hawktoey 19 Jan 2005 22:28

Every time I post a reply to a message in the forum it always asks whether I want to return to view my message or return to fourms. When I click on the return to forums it sends me back to the Portal not the forum.

This also happens when I am in a forum area and want to return to the main forums. At the top there's an area where it has the following (it's also at the botttom and same thing happens there)

Posetteforever Forum Index >> Title >> Title

When clicking on the Posetteforever Forum Index it sends me back to the portal. Not the forum index.

Is it a wrong link or something on my end??????

Hawktoey Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 1530
Lemons 1137
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 20 Jan 2005 00:08

You're using the subsilver style, which was the default style of the board before I installed "noteBored" and believe it or not what you mentioned is a bug of the author of this modified board (Minerva). This is due to the fact that the original phpbb2 board has the forum page on the main page (index.php) but this modified board has the default page on the portal and the forum page on forum.php. They made this change but forgot to edit all the links       ... I've fixed it in the "noteBored" style, which is the default style.

I'm in the process to fix all the site, when I'll finish the album I'll finish all the remaining pages of the "notebored" style, then I'll look at the subsilver and BBtech style, maybe changing them to more simpler styles. I think to arrive at that milestone in 2 weeks. If I go there now I lose my concentration       ... (Ok, ok, I'm lazy   ), but it's on my to do list...

You can change temporary to the noteBored style, it works there  

Last edited by Tormie on 20 Jan 2005 00:09; edited 2 times in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  Poserkatz 20 Jan 2005 00:29

I make always "Ralley"-Clicking here...  
For that i ever come out of other places in this forum.  

Poserkatz Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 2580
Lemons 1762
hearts 0

#4  Hawktoey 20 Jan 2005 02:28

Okay, I will switch over and let time take it's course.  

Hawktoey Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 1530
Lemons 1137
hearts 0

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Something strange... Tormie Shebeen, the Staff forum 2 10 Nov 2007 21:21 View latest post
tda42
No new posts Strange dream pangor The Posetteforever diary 18 06 Jan 2006 22:48 View latest post
No new posts Strange things guiltypleasures Whip The Admins... 24 27 Feb 2004 21:12 View latest post
tda42
No new posts Strange topic EllPro The Posette Playground 2 15 Oct 2005 00:21 View latest post
No new posts This is feels strange. Guest The Posetteforever diary 21 01 Feb 2005 22:19 View latest post
Landman

Page 1 of 1