Very important notice: Ahjah is the new Administrator of Posetteforever

Page 1 of 1

Post Very important notice: Ahjah is the new Administrator of Posetteforever

#1  Tormie 18 Dec 2011 21:18

Dear friends  

After some talking with the the staff we decided that poor old Tormie needs a vacation

From now on, and until he will decide that he needs a vacation too

Ahjah (Andreas) is the Administrator of Posetteforever

He is the last word on the policy of this site, he can change the rules if he wants too.
I ask to all of you to help him in this difficult taks, remember that we're a little group of friends   ...

I'll be always here to help him...

You may wonder what happened: believe it or not the pressure of an administrator is high, when it comes to apply the rules and be just there are the personal feelings to consider, and we just need some new ideas and points of view if we want to progress.
About me, just think of me in my virtual hut into the woods, on an armchair, dirty clothes, long beard, Chicca and a bottle of the good one.

Please support Andreas and thank you

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Very Important Notice: Ahjah Is The New Administrator Of Posetteforever

#2  tda42 18 Dec 2011 22:17

I guess this is where we hear a song from Jimmy Buffet playing from the back ground the waves from the ocean calling poor Davide as the Hulla Girls dance in front of him and the sun is going down.   .................................................................................I'll be there with you in a minute. I have to go get my shorts and inflatable Duck.  

Oh! Also want to wish Andreas well in his carrier move. But he needs to stay Poser savoy and keep on making those great characters.   Good luck to you and I am just a PM away as well if you need or want to just talk.   ............................Now back to the spiked fruit punch and Hula girls.  

Last edited by tda42 on 18 Dec 2011 22:57; edited 1 time in total 
blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

Post Re: Very Important Notice: Ahjah Is The New Administrator Of Posetteforever

#3  Chromium 18 Dec 2011 22:27

Firstly, Tormie, I hope it means that you get time to relax, and even start posting some renders again!

Secondly, Ahjah, congratulations, I hope you never get saturated by admin, and stop making your great Poser creations.

(I Shall do my best to be good).

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

#4  guiltypleasures 19 Dec 2011 04:20

Andreas, congrats on your new position      I hope you will continue to make PF as great as it has been and even more so         Please feel free to raid the clubhouse fridge anytime and use the cot in the office whenever you are pulling those late shifts here.      I will always be just a msg away if you need me to fill any duties, such as making more tuna pop tarts, warhead mixers or finding any lost items that Tormie may have misplaced.            

Now to go find my hula skirt and coconut shell bra       and head to the Luau Party on the beach. I heard there may be a roasted pig and lot's of music. Hope the tiki bar is fully stocked!    

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

Post Re: Very important notice: Ahjah is the new Administrator of Posetteforever

#5  ahjah 19 Dec 2011 20:30

Thanks a lot, my friends.
First of all, I didn't ask for that, really
I have been a bit surprised when I got Davide's PM the day before (the chat box don't work for me, so I didn't exactly know, what was in the bush)
After thinking it over, I agreed to Davide to take this heavy burden, and I'm flattered to be trusted with this important job (I'm not used to be responsible for more than myself)
But, no need to worry, there will NOT be any mayor changes as long as no change is needed, may be a little dusting off ( but veeeery slowly, don't be hasty, I'm as lazy as Davide at least )
Davide mentioned, there might be need of changing the site rules in some points.
I personally think they are good as they are, but of course we can talk about it. IMHO rules are something like guidelines, anyway, and if there are any conflicts we can handle this "case sensitive". We don't have thousands of visitors and posters every day, so there should be no serious problem.
There are some points I will NOT discuss about, because they are the heart and soul of Posetteforever.
We'll stay strictly non commercial, as well as any form of disrespect will not be tolerated...

Enough for now
If anybody has any issues, ideas, problems, suggestions etc, I'm there (PM/ Whip the Admins), and try to handle it. I'll need your help, friends, and you'll need patience
Together we can keep this place as cozy as it is and should be

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#6  JanReinar 19 Dec 2011 22:59

Congrats Andreas!    

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#7  guiltypleasures 20 Dec 2011 01:31

You will do a fine job Andreas, you have some Big Shoes to fill (really, Davide got them for a clown at the circus   ) but we know with a bit of stuffing you will walk just fine and keep PF in fine working order.    Now with the serious business aside, if you need any help again I'm always here to make things a bit more homey and entertaining          There's a spare key to the clubhouse under the mat, and a list of things posted on the fridge that I will be needing, when you get around to, no pressure   Here's a few things I forgot to put on the list:                Oh and by the way, these need some attention:          

Your loyal friend
GP       

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

Post Re: Very important notice: Ahjah is the new Administrator of Posetteforever

#8  Tormie 20 Dec 2011 02:06

( )

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#9  GrouchoCaesar 20 Dec 2011 19:46

Well, the spare key WAS under the mat, but the thing is....

...the mat looked kinda like a giant waffle.

Long story short - I got my fibre ration for a MONTH... and the spare key is now under the cookie jar.

...we are also out of cookies. >URRPPP!<

new_zealand.png GrouchoCaesar Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 3170
Lemons 1807
hearts 45

#10  ahjah 20 Dec 2011 19:56

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519