Gmail

Gmail
Article
Gmail sounds okay! Thanks Zeus, also did some research on the net.

Found a few sites full of Paranoid fears of Gmail destroying internet privacy too. Always a fun read  

Ozymandias Jones [ 12 Jan 2005 05:30 ]

Gmail
Comments
Quote:

Found a few sites full of Paranoid fears of Gmail destroying internet privacy too. Always a fun read

I believed every single word of it...

Tormie [ 12 Jan 2005 12:47 ]
I have gmail (thank you Thilda), I have been using it for a few days now. The 1GB of storage is very good, and if the need be, you can permently delete any of your emails.

tazman [ 13 Jan 2005 00:12 ]
Delete any of your e-mails?
*Gasp* The have an e-mail vaporizer.
COOL! By Hotmail, where is the button.

tda42 [ 13 Jan 2005 00:46 ]
I'm one of those annoying tidy email freaks  

I never have a cluttered inbox, emails are dealt with and finished. I seldom keep any emails longer than a few weeks, most only last a few hours in the inbox... contents digested, documented, disseminated and deleted!

But then... that's just me  

Last edited by Ozymandias Jones on 13 Jan 2005 10:31; edited 1 time in total 
 Ozymandias Jones [ 13 Jan 2005 10:27 ]
Actually people don't associate my name with my namesake , they pay more attention to m father's name ( George Dimitrov, I hope you don't know who was my father's namesake.     ) There were some people who told me : " So, you are George Dimitrov's daughter. Ican't believe in this! You must be his great-daughter. By the way did you burned someting this year?   "
My uncle told me that he lived in lodgings 2 years with an afro-american named Adolph. What kind of parents would give his son such a name?

erenda [ 13 Jan 2005 10:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2