Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
Gmail sounds okay! Thanks Zeus, also did some research on the net.

Found a few sites full of Paranoid fears of Gmail destroying internet privacy too. Always a fun read :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

Found a few sites full of Paranoid fears of Gmail destroying internet privacy too. Always a fun read

[-( [-( [-(

I believed every single word of it...

8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
I have gmail (thank you Thilda), I have been using it for a few days now. The 1GB of storage is very good, and if the need be, you can permently delete any of your emails.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Delete any of your e-mails? 8-[
*Gasp* The have an e-mail vaporizer. :-k
COOL! :bigrinnin: By Hotmail, where is the button. :x

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm one of those annoying tidy email freaks :bigrinnin:

I never have a cluttered inbox, emails are dealt with and finished. I seldom keep any emails longer than a few weeks, most only last a few hours in the inbox... contents digested, documented, disseminated and deleted!

But then... that's just me 8-[

Last edited by Ozymandias Jones on 13 Jan 2005 10:31; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Actually people don't associate my name with my namesake , they pay more attention to m father's name ( George Dimitrov, I hope you don't know who was my father's namesake. :oops: [-X ) There were some people who told me : " So, you are George Dimitrov's daughter. Ican't believe in this! You must be his great-daughter. By the way did you burned someting this year? :lol: "
My uncle told me that he lived in lodgings 2 years with an afro-american named Adolph. What kind of parents would give his son such a name?
:-k

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2