Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

pangor
Subject:
I am not familair with those system, we will have to limit outselves to the unlimited food and beverage makers. But think about it, the supply of food in limitless and costs nothing! ;-)

Subject:
I know, I just like to watch Tormie panic and hide his bank numbers in a new spot :whistle: :lol:

pangor
Subject:
AH! I see. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
pssst....pangor, another fun thing to do is to hide one of each of his socks...that is if you can stand the smell...which might be why he always seems to find them so fast. He sniffs them out :uuh: :sick: :roll:

pangor
Subject:
I thought that he found them because the gnomes can not stand the smell so they gather them all together into one place where they otherwise avoid. :whistle:

Pangor

Subject:
I missed Rene so much :hug: :heartbeat: ...

But morning here is cold and I had to go to work with only one sock :snooty: ...

Subject:
:eh: :uuh: :roll: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Thats right Torm. So go out and sock it to em. :thumb: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: Posy gave me her naylon (pink) socks but they fits only on my pinkys :roll:

Subject:
Better than nothing :) !

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :prrr:
Oh dang it, here Tormie have your socks back, I can't stand to see you suffer so :snooty: :lol:

Subject:
:) ! Tormie give back the pink socks to Posy !

Subject:
:sick: :sick: :sick: Posy burn them... They burn with a green flame and I can see ghosts into it :uuh: !

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao:

pangor
Subject:
:lmao:

Pangor

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3