Discussion about remapped Posettes

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Re: Discussion About Remapped Posettes

#16  posfan 29 Sep 2009 14:01

I, for one, love the remapped Posette's, cause there's only a handfull of good high res textures of the original map.  And I'm too lazy to make one for the old mapping.

V2 freebie maps are harder to find, but there are dozens of excellent V3 freebie skins - for those who rely on freestuff.

I have enough commercial textures which I can use on Posette like Thorne/Sarsa ones including their MillGirl ones which are V2 based.

V2 comes also with a V2P4 version means she can wear Posy clothes and it's now drastically reduced in price, so this can be an option for a higher poly Posette. Especially since there's a free morph available to shape V2's face into a Posette shape.

Now if someone would remap Posette to V4's UV - I'll be happy.....

blank.gif posfan Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User

Tomatoes 5565
Lemons 998
hearts 217

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Remapped P4NM For M3 Textures rico The Dork's garage 3 25 Feb 2022 07:26 View latest post
rico
No new posts Find some Posettes oldies here. Nex Interesting links 6 20 Feb 2006 07:37 View latest post
No new posts Sticky: [List] of all the Posettes around the world! Tormie The Posette Playground 13 23 Jun 2007 10:10 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Sticky: [Tutorial] Techniques used to create "... pangor 3D Nightmares... Or... The little sculptor 4 01 Apr 2005 00:35 View latest post

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2