Hey Everyone

Page 1 of 1

Post Hey Everyone

#1  enigma-man 18 Jun 2022 13:40

A long time ago I was a member here and one day everything went sideways. Things were said, emotions ran wild and everything ended badly.  That was close to 20 years ago.  With all this COVID and the war in Ukraine (my grandfathers came from there), life is now too short for many of us, including myself. I would like to share some of my images if that is possible. If not, delete this account and there will be no bad feelings on my part.

Den

ca.png enigma-man Gender: Male
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Ese
Ese

Tomatoes 10
Lemons 8
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Hey Everyone

#2  ahjah 18 Jun 2022 18:27

Hi and welcome back Den
As you might have noticed, Tormie isn't around much. He retired some years ago. He's paying the bills, still, and as long as he does I'm here as admin/ boss-mod. Most of the old members have left/ disappeared or are checking in rarely. It's become way quiet at times, but we're here, still, older than facebook
I have no idea what happened between you and Davide way back. Your return is no problem for me, so as long as you are playing by the rules (TOS; no spam, no religion or politics) I'm fine with it, and I'm the one in charge

P.S.: Forgot to say, one pic per day...

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#3  Nik 18 Jun 2022 19:28

{ Waves...}

I'm another P_4 guy who had to take too many years out due 'Real Life'.

Did any of your data archive survive ??

As you'll have noticed, RDNA has gone. DAZ seem to have grabbed some of their 'commercial' makings, other artists migrated to Renderosity, SCG or eg DA, else retired or went independent....

Take a look at the gallery where some exceptional art (none mine) is being posted.

My speciality seems to be dragging fun models intended for 'other' formats into Poser, documenting the mishaps & mayhem I've met along the way: Not 'Art', *never* 'Art', merely 'artful artisanal gleaning'...

uk.png Nik Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 5780
Lemons 3486
hearts 97

#4  enigma-man 19 Jun 2022 03:25

I don't use Posette anymore since 2011 when I changed over to Victoria 4. My old Poser 4 Propack Runtime still has all my original characters that I used to use. I switched over because of clothes for the characters. The same thing now is happening to V4 but that's okay. I have no intention of using Daz G8 models. I am sick of seeing just about every image with a G8 staring off into space. LOL.  My skills have come a long way since the early days. I stopped posting everywhere in early 2015. My wife did not have long to live and died from cancer in February 2016. I went back to Rendo in July 2020 and most of the people that I knew were gone. I still do comics and they are over at ComicSpace. Also, I'm at Deviant Art.  Rendo is way too commercial for me.

I saw only one image allowed every 24 hours.

@Nik:
None of my data was lost until late last year. I use PoserPro 2014 and I didn't know it was in Program Files. I thought it was in Program Files(x86) and when I had an issue that required me to backup everything the PP2014 wasn't backed up. I lost a lot of content which prevented me from finishing three comics. I got most things back over a period of time but some characters in the stories were lost. Anyway, it won't happen again now that I am aware the two separate directories.

You both can see my uploads at Renderosity. You don't have to join to see the animations or images, comics, models,etc. You just wouldn't be able to comment, not that many people do these days. I'm enigma-man at Rendo.
Have a look if you have the time. I have a few really cute ladies. No nudity.  You name it, I've done it.

Last edited by enigma-man on 19 Jun 2022 03:27; edited 2 times in total 
Edited by enigma-man, 19 Jun 2022 03:27: Stupid typos...LOL
ca.png enigma-man Gender: Male
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Ese
Ese

Tomatoes 10
Lemons 8
hearts 0

#5  Nik 20 Jun 2022 13:49

Beyond grumpy posts at Rendo, I may be found at...

https://www.deviantart.com/the-nik-files

uk.png Nik Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 5780
Lemons 3486
hearts 97

#6  EarlBrewer 07 Dec 2022 23:05

enigma-man wrote: [View Post]
A long time ago I was a member here and one day everything went sideways. Things were said, emotions ran wild and everything ended badly.  That was close and here is ------------------- *SPAM REMOVED*-----------------------and to 20 years ago.  With all this COVID and the war in Ukraine (my grandfathers came from there), life is now too short for many of us, including myself. I would like to share some of my images if that is possible. If not, delete this account and there will be no bad feelings on my part.

Den
Hi den , welcome back again and sorry to hear about your emotional situation.

Last edited by luisb on 22 Dec 2022 12:22; edited 1 time in total 
 EarlBrewer 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Guest 01 Jan 1970 00:00 View latest post

Page 1 of 1