Upload - how to

Page 1 of 1

Post Upload - how to

#1  Tormie 27 Feb 2004 22:56

Hi friends   , just another tutorial:

[size=18:2d2a82e16e][color=blue:2d2a82e16e]how to upload something in the free stuff page:[/color:2d2a82e16e][/size:2d2a82e16e]

1- If you have your own page where the file is located, this is better , just fill the appropriate field with the link ! Sooner or later the server will be out of space so I'll need to delete the old pictures and relocate the files even if I actually don't know where. If you don't have your own space then upload the file.

2- Use the upload page, it's better for me because later I've only to approve or unapprove the file. If you send me the file I'll have to fill all the fields, and you know how much I'm lazy !!!

3- I added a checkbox in the upload page so now it should be clearer that after the upload your file is not immediatly available, it should be approved by an admin (for example me) so send a private message to advice, I repeat, the admins here are very lazy (someone has disappeared at all   ) so if you don't post the advice it could pass a whole year before you can see the file on the board ! You can even simply post a message in the forum to advice that your file needs approval !

Last edited by Tormie on 27 Feb 2004 22:59; edited 4 times in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Nex 30 Mar 2004 07:31

I have few items to share...but file size average is over 2megs on most.
I`m working on ethier a egroup to upload or a website.
I had to rebuild my tripod site, but I think a yahoo group might workout.
all files should be zipped.
Once I get things together I will let ya know.   

Nex 

• Back to top Page bottom

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts upload ahjah Whip The Admins... 5 06 May 2003 05:27 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts New Upload tda42 The Posetteforever diary 6 31 Mar 2010 02:22 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts asking for login on pic upload Guest Whip The Admins... 10 29 Dec 2004 06:40 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts New freebie upload TdaC The Posette Playground 9 23 Dec 2006 17:17 View latest post
ahjah
No new posts Upload trouble ahjah Whip The Admins... 15 31 Mar 2006 01:19 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1