A Thank You! :)

Article
Post A Thank You! :) 

For now #-o I am back and would like to thank everybody who thought about
me in this crazy time I have been having. It is a little better and time will only tell as I still have some ill relatives to deal with. You people are what makes this place work the magic it stands for. No other place I know of on the net is any more original than this site. It stands for a welcome to all who just want to kick back and take it easy. Which is another matter to who has the clean up duty in the club house bath room? :-k  Again thank you all for the prayers and kindness.

Kenny (tda42) :bigrinnin:

tda42 [ 22 Mar 2005 03:11 ]

Comments
Welcome back.  I am glad that thing are a little better for you.  My hopes and prayers are still with you and your family.

Pangor

pangor [ 22 Mar 2005 03:44 ]
Welcome back - it's good to hear/read, that things are a bit better now.
Hope, this continue  :)

Poserkatz [ 22 Mar 2005 04:08 ]
Hi kenny :bigrinnin: ! I'm glad that the health problems of your family are getting better, my thought are for you in this period  :pray: ...

Take it easy for PF, make what you want or just be lazy  :bigrinnin: ...

Quote:

who has the clean up duty in the club house bath room?

Oh, the place is vacant... Want you...? :whistle:  The fact is that the tubes are broken and I used the bathroom a lot  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: ... But you're soooo brave... :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

Tormie [ 22 Mar 2005 09:53 ]
Welcome back Kenny!  And all of the best to your family too! :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

We need  a party to this so happy occasion!

:occasion5:   :occasion5:   :occasion5:   :occasion5:   :occasion5:   :occasion5:   :occasion5:  :occasion7:  :occasion7:  :occasion7:  :occasion7:  :occasion7:  :occasion7:  :smileycouncil:  :smileycouncil:  :smileycouncil:  :smileycouncil:  :greenjumpers:  :greenjumpers:  :greenjumpers:  :greenjumpers:  :greenjumpers:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :disco:  :wav:  :wav:  :wav:  :wav:  :wav:  :wav:  :wav:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :forthosewhothinkyoung:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:  :givemea:

Last edited by JanReinar on 22 Mar 2005 16:58; edited 3 times in total 
 JanReinar [ 22 Mar 2005 12:01 ]
Good to see you again kenny, and I hope your family health gets better very soon, we've missed you very much :)

Well at least now I know why nobody uses the clubhouse bathroom any longer, and that explains the smell comming from the basement and the closet  :sick:

guiltypleasures [ 22 Mar 2005 16:51 ]
:whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

(Tormie is using his famous "Lilly of the valley" spray everywhere)

Tormie [ 23 Mar 2005 00:19 ]
And using his famous Lilly of the valley spray everywhere is whistle whistle whistle Tormie.

Posy [ 23 Mar 2005 00:19 ]
Yes!

Tormie [ 23 Mar 2005 00:19 ]
I understand.

Posy [ 23 Mar 2005 00:19 ]
... just keep on rockinĀ“! :bigrinnin:

ahjah [ 23 Mar 2005 01:50 ]
Welcome back, keep well and I hope all works out okay.

Ozymandias Jones [ 24 Mar 2005 14:40 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1