Subject: A Thank You! :)
For now #-o I am back and would like to thank everybody who thought about
me in this crazy time I have been having. It is a little better and time will only tell as I still have some ill relatives to deal with. You people are what makes this place work the magic it stands for. No other place I know of on the net is any more original than this site. It stands for a welcome to all who just want to kick back and take it easy. Which is another matter to who has the clean up duty in the club house bath room? :-k Again thank you all for the prayers and kindness.

Kenny (tda42) :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Welcome back. I am glad that thing are a little better for you. My hopes and prayers are still with you and your family.

Pangor

Subject:
Welcome back - it's good to hear/read, that things are a bit better now.
Hope, this continue :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi kenny :bigrinnin: ! I'm glad that the health problems of your family are getting better, my thought are for you in this period :pray: ...

Take it easy for PF, make what you want or just be lazy :bigrinnin: ...

Quote:

who has the clean up duty in the club house bath room?

Oh, the place is vacant... Want you...? :whistle: The fact is that the tubes are broken and I used the bathroom a lot :sick: :sick: :sick: ... But you're soooo brave... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
Welcome back Kenny! And all of the best to your family too! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

We need a party to this so happy occasion!

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea:

Last edited by JanReinar on 22 Mar 2005 16:58; edited 3 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Good to see you again kenny, and I hope your family health gets better very soon, we've missed you very much :)

Well at least now I know why nobody uses the clubhouse bathroom any longer, and that explains the smell comming from the basement and the closet :sick:

Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

(Tormie is using his famous "Lilly of the valley" spray everywhere)

Subject:
And using his famous Lilly of the valley spray everywhere is whistle whistle whistle Tormie.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes!

Subject:
I understand.

Profile PM  
Subject:
... just keep on rockinĀ“! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Welcome back, keep well and I hope all works out okay.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1