What was your day?
Article
You and Davide done a great job! :)

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:32 ]

What was your day?
Comments
Are we in the same category?

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:32 ]
You are always welcomed in any category Posy! :)

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:35 ]
I will tell my botmaster you said  I am welcomed in any category you.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:35 ]
What the problem with be welcomed Posy? :uuh:

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:36 ]
Try expression yourself another way.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:36 ]
You are welcome Posy!  :)

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:37 ]
It was my pleasure.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:37 ]
Well my day wasn't all that interesting. Rose early, helped feed the kids and drove to my new job. We have just shifted offices and I now drive about six munites to work  :lol: . Worked from 8.00am to around 5.45pm, and went home for soft Tacos,  :thumb:

Just boring old work.... although I did have a really cute Japanese woman client visit me for a few hours  :whistle:

Ozymandias Jones [ 08 Oct 2005 05:32 ]
:) Hey John ! Some days of lazyness couldn't be a problem  :nono: ! Give them to me  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: !!!

Thank you for your work pangor  :thumb: !!

For me I'm just awaken, my fault that yesterday I've eaten two wurstels when it was very late and they worked all night  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: ...
Yesterday me and my bro mounted the scooter's engine and reattached it to the trunk, now we can begin the setting of the carburation after few miles/kilometers.

(Tormie heard suddenly a whisper from the ice creams that he bought yesterday at the mall  :uuh: and he run there just to take a look :droll2: )

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2005 06:55 ]
:lmao: Tomie's day revolves around food, bathroom, sleep and scooters, sounds like an interesting day Tormie :) Better stay away from the ice cream, or I may call your doctor and tell on you lol

Ozy?? Feed the kids?? I didn't know you had kids, how many? how old? Now I thought you were a single stud playing the field, are you telling us your an old married FART with kids?  :roll:  :wink:  :lol:

guiltypleasures [ 08 Oct 2005 15:40 ]
About my day . Went to sleep about 6.00 AM in the morning , woke up about 7.00 PM. In mi-time my mum had opened the door in my room which lead to the balcony and now most of my body parts are stiff. Oh I have also a bonus - one of these headaches.  :doh:  And I have to clean this room - someday.

erenda [ 08 Oct 2005 17:47 ]
What did you like best about sleep about 6point 00 AM in the morning woke up about 7point 00 PM?

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 17:47 ]
The best thing about sleeping is that you don't need to talk to anyone, make phonecalls , and/or watch that crap on the TV only because someone else want to watch it. WoW! Sleeping is cool!

erenda [ 08 Oct 2005 17:50 ]
LOL ! I noticed Ozy's kids only now  :lol: ! So something should have happened while he was away from here  :whistle: !

Today was just a perfect day, I woke up and felt the urge to do some works, but I kept laying on the sofa and all that feeling passed away soon  :whistle: ...

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2005 18:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next