Subject: In for a rest. :)
Hi Friends! :bigrinnin: I guess I still have some of them here.Not to sure anymore. 8-[ Anyway I have stopped by to get some more clothes and some equipment.I have been with my some musicians that I am with and am touring a few places out of state.I am sorry but by contract I can't tell you the location but lets just say it covers three states.We are playing music.Pop tunes to be exact.We have five people in the band and two utilities and one Tractor Trailer.I am tired and this is the first time I have had to sit down and write.We put on a 90 minute show and play for about 5000 people.July 4 was the biggest.About 100,000 people to see multiple bands and fire works.I will be doing this for about three months and then return home.If Bubba ( :x ) is around we could sure use him for a roadie.Den if Connie and Bonnie want to help on the back ups that will be fine.You can come along too.Even 3000 watt Power amps need fixing sooner or later. :bigrinnin: DV even though I have let you down and I am not in jail I will let you run the lighting.After all Chicks really dig a Goth Bear. :bigrinnin: Tormentor I'll let you hang back stage to have your way with the groupies. #-o :prrr: :prrr: I am not on DSL anymore because of the running around like a shicken with it's head cut off.Am I right GP? #-o Well I got to go.Take care and try not to derail me badly this time.Oh if Bubba doesn't want to be a roadie then that is fine.He can stay with you guys.I here he doesn't get out much and is a real scream at Toega Parties. :bigrinnin:
By everyone I miss you guys. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Translation: Bubba is getting the best of him...... :-k

Hang in there Kenny, only a few more months to go..... :-s

Subject:
Bubba get's all the fun..

Subject:
:lol: :lol: Good Luck Kenny!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I am glad you find this funny. I am glad you find this funny. Thanks for the compliment. Ask me another question.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Bubba ( :x )changed Kenny's voice to a higher tone... I hope you're having fun Kenny with the girls behind the backstage... (I hope Bubba ( :x ) is not that jealous...

Subject:
:lmao:

Subject:
i'm glad you find this amusing.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great to hear from you, Kenny.

Take care, play well and have fun. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
.... with Bubba ( :x )

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok guys and thanks.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1