Goto page Previous  1, 2

pangor
Subject:
My favorite price tags ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
:-k :-k I've to do something similare here... I'll search for the appropriate phpBB mod

(Another mess in progress, you have been warned)

Subject:
I've visited your site pangor and the fontweight/bold is a very good idea.
What you've written i know, i've readen it here in the forum. It's the touch
of personality i like to read.
For a start it's a good thing to use the rendo-page. :)

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, the bio section contains is a slightly updated version of the hello message I posted here in PF, and a couple of other sites. Thank you.

Pangor

Subject:
Nice homepage, pangor and an interesting read. I haven't done anything for my homepage at rosity.....

Profile PM  
Subject:
I have Thilda! Everyone over to my Homepage for Pizza! :bigrinnin: :dancing: :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
DoooohoOOO! Piiizzaaaaah.... :droll2: :droll2: :droll2:

Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Is that from it?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thank you.

I need to do some more with the page. I am thinking about start using the favorite artist and images sections. Up to now I have been using bookmarks and my memory to maintain that information. I guess I should have started using the favorites sections sooner, but after having endured some very negative experiences on-line, I went into lurk mode for what now seems far too long, something like a submarine running silent. The longer I lurked the harder it became to surface again. Now along with being able to return to working on art, I am also gradually becoming comfortable with establishing an on-line presense. It may sound silly, but it has not always been a comfortable process. I am doing it a step at a time.

Pangor

Subject:
You're near the condition for a challenge at "Wolfenstein-Enemy Territory" against me... MUHUHUHUAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Subject:
Have fun. :roll:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2