Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: I'm Baaaaaaak!
Hello to all,

Well I've made it back to my favourite Poser haunt. I missed you guys :bigrinnin: But I'm back now.

I've got a lot of catching up to do and about one thousand plus posts to read #-o without even thinking about the album.

If I feel up to it I'll explain where I've been and what's been happening.

It's good to be home at Posetteforever again :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well Hi there Ozy! :bigrinnin: Yes, welcome back and we would love to here whats been happening with you. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 24 Mar 2005 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Welcome back Ozy

I made a little welcome party to you as I do with Kenny!

We need a party to this so happy occasion!

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :smileycouncil: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :greenjumpers: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :forthosewhothinkyoung: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea: :givemea:

Last edited by JanReinar on 24 Mar 2005 14:01; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao:

Thanks guy's, now I'm embarrassed :oops:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Welcome back :)

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Welcome Back! :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :dancing:

Pangor

Subject:
The OZ man cometh!!

Welcome Back Ozzy... :bigrinnin:

erenda
Subject:
:wav: WELCOME BAAAACCKKKKKKK! :wav: :smileycouncil: :banana1: :banana5: :banana: :banana2: :banana8: :banana7: :banana4: :banana3: :banana5:

Subject:
Welcome back Brett :bigrinnin: !! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: !!!

(Tormie gives back to Ozy his toys [-( [-( [-( )

Subject:
:bigrinnin: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Subject:
Glad to see ya again mate, was about to call out the dingo's and go on a walkabout to see if we could find where you have been hiding :bigrinnin:

I would love to hear what's been keeping you busy, but only if you promise this isn't one of those "If I tell you I will have to kill you" type stories 8-[ :lmao:

Subject:
I think that some blondes are involved :heartbeat: ...

Subject:
Welcome back :dancing: :dancing: We've missed you!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Tormie said: I think that some blondes are involved

I swear I haven't left the home Tormie, so it wasn't this blonde! 8-[ :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2