Subject: Intro
Hello I am male 25 and have a great respect to anyone with any artistic talent or the abilty to spell for I lack both. Lets see I am from the great country of Aus (West Aus to be percices) And I willing to chat about anything, RP everything and other wise act the fool. Well I hope this is okay to post here and I hope I haven't upset anyone if I have oh well thats life as I don't care.

So if you have any intrest in me now please feel free to drop me a line. 1 last thing anybody into GTS/SW here

Subject:
Hi mate,

Ozy here, a fellow, um... Aussie.

Welcome along.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Hello and welcome to Posetteforever.

This is a site for artists with special emphasis on art that features the Poser one through Poser four female model that has been nick named Posette.

Quote:
I hope I haven't upset anyone if I have oh well thats life as I don't care.

On that point, as a member of Posetteforever, you must care. Remember that when you registered for membership at this site, you accepted the rules that we all follow as members of this community. As you should recall, the rules require you to treat all members with respect and prohibit attack and inflamatory comments. In the case of violations, the rules will be enforced.

Pangor

Subject:
I won't attack and I do respect

pangor
Subject:
Thank you.

Also I see that you now have enough candies to play a game in our game room.

Pangor

Page 1 of 1