Subject:
Let us change the subject.

Profile PM  
Subject:
As you wish! :)

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I think that both are nice formats. One problem though that I could imagine is that by using the smaller image panels, it might make it more difficult for you to present the finer and more delicate parts of your work. Such as having less pixels available for the details of your laser beams, you may have trouble getting the same quality of effects.

Pangor

Subject:
I was thinking to mix the two formats to let the story flow more friendly! The next one will be a large one just because the laser beam! Something tells me that your character Gill won't like this one! :uuh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
In the cartoons I red there are small panels and some pages with larger panels when you want to have more details, so not 4 panel but 3 or 2 per page when you need it. And for the speaking at the bottom of the page I suggest you to add who is speaking, for example Commander: "Batte stations: Evasive manuvers!"

I think this way of presenting your series is the best, maybe use an overall larger page, I suggest no larger than 100 pixels, but you can even use a larger size for the height because it's easier for the viewer to scroll down than to scroll left-right :wink:

Subject:
@ Posy: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: You're lurking where you are not supposed to lurk sweetheart :snooty: ...

Subject:
Thanks Davide! Your tips will be very helpful! :) :thumb:

Posy wasn't supposed to lurk here? :mmmh: Weird!

Profile PM  
Subject:
No, it's because she looked there ! :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, with those ideas, this new format is good!

I will try to keep th news away from Gil. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Latter, in your forum.

Subject:
I like the format and Davide's suggestions make sense.

It helps the story flow more quickly with the multipanel layout. Then single images for detail or impact!

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3