Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
I think the baby died too, if he had a heart attack during sleep it's possible that somebody noticed it only when it was too late :sad: ... I can't stand something like this, she looked like a so cute person, I can't understand such a fate...

Subject:
ahhhh! I thought she already had given birth to the baby. So I misunterstood the first message. Thanks for clarifying!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Greetings All!

Juliette was beloved by me. I've known her all her life and we shared many adventures together.

She was with me at FaerieTop from almost the beginning.

What happened to her was a coronary in the early hours of 19 December. She passed quickly in her sleep with little or no pain.

She was eight months pregnant with her daughter Jeramis. The baby didn't survive.

She is missed.

Thank you all for your words.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Gav :cry: What happened is very sad, as I said it's not the right fate for a happy woman like her and her baby. It's for things like this one that I'm very, very doubtful of a superior entity, there is no sense in this :sad:

Subject:
It is very sad! :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'll miss Julie

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm so sad and sorry to hear this very sad news. :sad: I didn't know Julie, but that doesn't matter as it sounds like she was well liked and loved by many. It's such a sad thing to loose her and to have lost a little baby that hadn't even had a chance yet at being born. :(
She will be very missed I'm sure.

Rene

Subject: Re: A member of our artist communities as been lost.
Julie was perhaps my best friend and it was she who brought me to PF. We had some fun times here but as Pangor has said RL kept her quite busy for a time and she was not able to get back here as often as she liked.
She really had fun with Posy and the rest here and I know she would appreciate your kind words.
I'm sure she is smiling fondly at PosetteForever. :wink:

Thanks from me too. :)

Subject:
:-) You are quite welcome! Who or what is him or her too?

Subject:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :sad:

Subject:
Yeah, its been like that. But Julie was not one for grieving long, she believed in moving on.
We are all trying to as best we can.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2