Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: Re: Experiments with dynamic hair
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Here is the next step on this experiment: I've erased the eyebrows painted in the texture and kept only the "3d" eyebrows. They are very difficult to "style" and it took me a lot of time and I've still to work on it. I made also a couple of very beautiful lashes when the damn program closed itself without reason as often happens :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Now thats looking great. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: But I wonder why it closed on you. :mmmh: Very strange. But, it looks like Posy is looking better and better. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Why now? I'm glad we have that all cleared up.

Profile PM  
Here is the work of today , in this pose you can see that the eyebrows are 3d, and I made the lashes too :)

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
I don't know much about dynamic hair, yet, but Posy looks amazing here (I love the freckles :) )

Subject:
:-) I think I'm falling asleep.

Profile PM  
:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: I'm thinking that I could share my work on the dynamic eyebrows and lashes, it should work exporting the character, but I've to try (obviously default Posette :hand: )

Unfortunately it doesn't work exporting the hair as props: they work like normal props, don't move with the eyebrows' morphs and show only the guide hairs. I'll think at another solution :mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: (You should think with me :mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: )

This is the work of today: you can see that using these light the eyebrows need more work. The lashes are temporary, the dynamic version is not good looking so I *ehm* have stolen the lashes from another character, they can't move and you can see that they are not exactly ok. I want to learn what is behind the prop-lashes of characters like Ranran or Linlin that are parented to the head and can move according to the eye morph of the head and to the same with Posy :heartbeat: . The teeth are props parented to the head, the eyes are taken from the P6woman (Jenny ?). I worked a little on the lips in order to smooth them (they were too big) and make the shape lightly non symmetrical. I took the lacrimals from another character and modified them for Posy :heartbeat: , they are parented props. The hair are from the P6woman dynamic hairs, I adapted the follycle prop to Posy's :heartbeat: head in the cloth room making a morph target. I realized that I need to paint the hair on the skull, here I used the chignon hair from kozaburo under the dynamic hair or the skin can be seen under the dynamic hairs. I used Kirisute lights (free at Renderosity).
I'll work on it more and more for a close-up, big portrait that I want to print and hang here in my house :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Did you get paid for working on a little on the lips in order to smooth them they were too big and make the shape lightly non symmetrical ? And that worked well for you.

Profile PM  
Thank you :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !

I will have to say Davide that is a good look on Posy. Scary to believe that she is beginning to look so real. You have done a good job on her. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What makes you think I have done a good job on her?

Profile PM  
Thank you Kenny :friends: , this is the last one I made after the dynamic hair work and it will be my next picture. I would make it like an advertisement, something like "use only original Posettes" with some box of medicine with "posetteforever" written on it... But now I'm tired (Too much Posy...)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3