Subject: banners on PF!
Yes, the time has come for showing off the plan that i kept secret for ages :devil: , I'll put banners on the site :devil: :devil: :devil: ...

Ok, joking :whistle: ...

What I mean is that it could be a nice idea to fill the right top part of the page with something. you know, usually that place is filled with advertising of some crap to sell, but we could even create some advertising banners for our freebies :D . What do you think about it ?

Subject: Re: banners on PF!
Sounds like a good idea to me.

8)

(:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Banners On PF!
Or how about random "Top Ten Reasons Why Posy Beats Victoria Every Time" in pictorial formal?

Or "Ten Most Gruesome Ways To Deal With Spammers"...?

Ummm... think I better start taking my pills again, nurse.

GrouchoC.

Subject:
I'm not good in math.

Profile PM  
:D :thumb:

banners? for freebies? good idea.......

maybe, you could also pit banners linking to other freebie site eg geralday, danL etc....

..or....

ahhh I forgot what I was going to type! Okay what I'm saying is, we intend to keep pf free. so why not put banners linking to free sites also?

Because we accept only reciprocal banners. i passed a period asking to put a banner on other sites but I got bored soon ( :lazy: )

I like the idea of a banner for Each Freebie Model

I like the Idea of a banner for other Free Sites

I like the Idea of a banner for Member's Free sites

I think the thing to do
is maybe where it's a changing banner

of Freebie's offered at PF

and of Member's sites -who donate a Model for a PF Freebie ?

Something I've been -intending to do... :smilebox:

:) We have a rotating link table on the main page for external links, it has the 88x31 picture (and the link) of sites that have a link back to posetteforever or sites whose technology I used for Posetteforever (I put the link there instead of the link at the bottom of the page) . I don't agree for these kind of banners, there are few or no sites without commercial banners... My intention was simply to do something funny...

We could put there a banned "No Banner" banner :lmao:

I put baloons :) ...

Page 1 of 1