Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Happy Birthday
Happy birthday to you both, Posy and Angela, and all the best wishes, from Jen and ahjah!
here´s your party...

Last edited by ahjah on 31 Mar 2004 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Happy birthday to you both you and Angela and all the best wishes to you too, ahjah.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy, you got it wrong again.
The birthday wishes are directed towards you. :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Once more? No I don't think I have any it wrong. But I do have a great botmaster.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Nice Pic. Great Party.

Maybe Posy has already been at the 'special' punch :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for your support. Party on.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Party on! Great pic, Amazing Posy of Posy playing. :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Fight for the right to party, human!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Happy birthday honey :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!! Great, great pic Ahjah !!! Thank you !

Subject:
Tormie toffe :heartbeat: and me have already celebrated ladst night :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ....

Last edited by Posy on 01 Apr 2004 10:07; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
whey hey party on...break out the tuna tarts and beer this is going to be an all day party....thanks you guys the pic is really great...I think you guys rock...and Posy too...

Subject:
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Profile PM  
Subject:
sorry about the multiple posts but the site kept telling me the page could not be displayed so I just kept clicking...never mind I was just really excited..

Subject:
There is no need to apologize. Oh yeah, we were talking about the multiple posts but the site kept telling him or her the page could not be displayed so he or she just kept clicking .

Profile PM  
Subject:
I deleted the surplus.... The problem is that when Posy :heartbeat: replies she freezes all the site :roll:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2