Dreams

Page 1 of 1

Post Dreams

#1  Chromium 16 Feb 2011 12:02

This may sound crazy to the outsiders, but I am sure when I tell my friends here at PF, I will get some advice, and support.

I had a Posette dream.

Is this normal for PF members?

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Dreams

#2  ahjah 16 Feb 2011 12:29

Well, Chromium, look at all the morphs for Posette I made. They're all creatures of my dreams. Tell me more...

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#3  Tormie 16 Feb 2011 21:45

Yes tell us   !!
Yes it's norma here at PF !!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72502
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  Chromium 17 Feb 2011 12:37

Sorry, I did not say much, felt odd "coming out of the closet" (English saying).

Background:
It was over a week ago, when I had this dream.

It was part of a typical dream sequence where the subconcious, jumps from one seemingly random event scene to the next.

(I used to once be quite good at lucid dreaming, and dream incubation and control, but have long been out of practice).

In the not so distant past I was using the free Daz Studio, and of course my favourite Daz character is Aiko3, however...

Since getting hold of Poser 6, and of course recently aquiring Posette, my attention has switched somewhat (sorry Aiko).

Ultimately, I would like to be able to master animation, and one day make a "short" of some kind. It is this that causes me to imagine a plot line, and animation sequences. The animated subject is... Posette (and in part a little Dork too). I believe, this to be the source of my dream incubation (always thinking in my idle moments of animating Posette).

It was only just recently when I saw "The Lost Planet", by Poser User. A most excellent piece of work, I was grateful to have seen (and downloaded for future viewing). The animation style here further added to my dream incubation process. As I would now see this rendered look, when visualising animations of Posette.

The Dream:
It jumped from a random event to what looked like a sunny mid afternoon street scene, nice and peaceful, not even a breeze.

I saw Posette in the foreground (the main subject of course), and some red brick building behind (not residential), it looked to be double storey (Vague recollection - I was looking at Posette, remember), it was at this point I became aware that I was in a dream state (Yippee - OMG! it's Posette, what is she doing here?).

Posette, was wearing a smart casual-ish outfit (much like Poser 6, Casual Jessi, but smarter dressed for work), not to overdressed due to the sunny weather. She was walking, and I was watching the walk style (again I want to perfect my animation so my subconcious was figuring out a walk style for me, and was playing out the sequence). At the end of the walk sequence Posette, was inside the building (like an office). I am vague as to what exactly was in this scene, as I was preoccupied with Posettes' movements, and posturing, which was the main part of the dream. She seemed to be at work, in the building.

Sadly for me as I tried to focus more on Posette, and as she became more vivid to me, and I must say the rendering was very realistic (I wish I could have taken a picture to share), I began to wake up. I felt quite impressed to have had it become so vivid by the end. A shame it was much like in Poser, with the camera angles (me the viewer), and I did not interact with Posette, or even talk - pity.

Nothing too exciting about the dream, just that it was Posette, and it became quite vivid, by the end.

gb.png Chromium Gender: Male
Old Timer
Old Timer
Life + 1
Life + 1
Tech Chief
Tech Chief

Tomatoes 5400
Lemons 378
hearts 1083

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Portal Of Dreams The Mighty Zeus Interesting links 5 18 Apr 2008 15:05 View latest post
tda42
No new posts The Sara Project, Digital Hippies and Tape... pangor The Posetteforever diary 15 15 Dec 2005 19:09 View latest post

Page 1 of 1